breaking into fall with some donuts and bouncy houses

Well! We’re officially into fall and the Summer of Lameness is over. The other day we were looking ahead at a completely open weekend with a beautiful weather forecast for Saturday. And because I started feeling human again sometime in the middle of last week (how insane is the sudden switch from Death On Toast to Normal Human Being near the end of the first trimester? Overnight, BOOM, I felt almost 100% fine. Which: THANK GOODNESS YES.) and we were all growing tired of getting on each other’s nerves all weekend just hanging around the house (OMG THE FIGHTING OVER BLANKETS AND PILLOWS BY THE SMALL PEOPLE WEARS ON YOU, YOU KNOW??), we decided to fill the day with something fun. Something pumpkin-y and fall-festival-y. And hopefully involving good food.

BOUNCE HOUSE!!

Amish donut. Oh my.

ice cream & people watching

It was a good day.

the three stooges

1. Erica

September 30, 2012 1:21 pm

Too gorgeous. I am jealous as we are probably not getting a fall this year and its such a nice season.

2. Tracy

September 30, 2012 1:56 pm

The faces of the girls makes me want to squeeze them :) They rock!

3. Jamie

September 30, 2012 3:15 pm

Adorable pictures! I keep waiting for that switch from omg- so sick can’t function- to happen. So far, no luck. Heh.

October 1, 2012 10:37 am

oh hang in there. It came earlier than I expected this time- with Audrey, I was closer to 14 weeks before I started feeling better. This time it was 12ish weeks and boy was that a pleasant surprise! It’s such a miserable ride at the beginning :(

4. janette

September 30, 2012 4:06 pm

Im glad to hear youre able to eat again!

5. Michelle

October 1, 2012 10:34 am

I love all the pictures but the one of Maggie in the corn cracks me up.

We’ve recently started the fighting over everything and it is sucking the life out of me. Gizmo, who hasn’t even turned 2, steals EVERYTHING for her sister with a “mine, mine, mine.” She sounds like the seagulls on “Finding Nemo.”

6. K

October 1, 2012 3:30 pm

Dan’s evil eye made me laugh.

And…Audrey is getting so big. Sigh.