home again, home again, jiggity jig

So! We’re home from our trip! The girls and Grandma survived each other for 8 whole days, and we had a ridiculously awesome time. We missed them so much, of course, and 90% of our conversations centered around them, but it was still such a fantastic break from the Everyday Stuff.

And yes, I have a bazillion pictures and a bunch of stories to share! But today was spent catching up on email (OH MY GAWD THE EMAIL!) and trying to adjust to being back in a world that doesn’t include breakfast buffets and a need to wear flip flops.

A few crappy phone pics until I get a chance to write more!

Just about ready to set sail! IT'S 49 DEGRESS WTF FLORIDA??!! :)
It was 40 degrees when we left the port in Florida. WHAT. ??

Whoa fancy!

Cococay Bahamas. My view while I ran on the top deck.
I ran on the track one morning. This was my view.

Water so blue, it looks fake.
THIS IS NOT THE SWIMMING POOL. IT’S THE OCEAN. !!!!

The Promenade. Shops and food and shops and food. And some more food.

Great way to end the day.

Berrymisu. The food was so pretty. And delicious.

Beatlemania!

Island mentality

St. Thomas

Mini golf on the ocean

St Maarten

1. keli

February 21, 2012 8:45 am

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. so amazing.

2. Jesabes

February 21, 2012 10:22 am

That looks amazing. Can’t wait to hear more!

3. Becky

February 21, 2012 9:50 pm

The third to the last pic? Of the harbor at St. Thome from the top of the tramp? That Carnival boat was mine!

4. A'Dell

February 22, 2012 12:33 am

How did you get these up so fast? I am just now getting over here to READ IT and this isn’t even the most recent post! DAMN YOU ARE GOOD AT COMING HOME FROM VACATION.

February 22, 2012 8:45 pm

oh these are just my phone pics, easy to post :) I still have a BAJILLION other pictures to go through and a super long (only special to me!) post to write… my goal is by Monday. I CAN DO THIS. LOL

5. Stefanie

February 23, 2012 5:30 pm

I hope you had a great time!!!!