You Capture: peace

There’s not a lot of peace in our house. Thanks to Miss Screeches When She’s Excited And Also Climbs On Things She Shouldn’t Then Falls Off And Cries Because She Fell Off Of Something She Shouldn’t Have Climbed On In The First Place (we call her Audrey for short.)

But when she sleeps? PEACE. She is rarely still. These are a precious moments, people.

You Capture: peace

You Capture: peace

1. the grumbles

September 1, 2011 11:08 am

sweetie pie! i love in the crib pictures but the lighting can be so tricky.

September 1, 2011 11:10 am

Also: THE SHUTTER NOISE. I was so afraid of waking her up! But turns out she sleeps like the dead, so my worry was all for nothing. HA.

2. Kris

September 1, 2011 11:09 am

Oh my, that cute little baby tushy! Great photos!

3. red pen mama

September 1, 2011 12:59 pm

I love the butt-in-the-air sleepers! Michael sleeps on his side, which is a new one on me. He is also a climber. Not even walking yet, but he’s going up stairs and trying to get on top of the toy box. Oy. Save me.

4. keli

September 1, 2011 9:48 pm

yay!!! beautiful pictures, jen <3

5. Chrissy.B

September 2, 2011 9:36 am

we have a bum in the air sleeper too. great lighting.

6. Brooke Chambers

September 2, 2011 11:34 am

Super precious and peaceful. Love that little booty in the air. (And can totally relate to the climbing thing. totally).

7. Carrie

September 2, 2011 9:33 pm

Those are super sweet!! Hehe…I love the peace when mine are sleeping too. :-)

8. Elisabeth

September 3, 2011 10:04 pm

You’re so brave! I never go in Gideon’s room when he’s asleep if I can help it. I’m terrified of waking him and losing my tiny window of time where I can do dishes.

September 4, 2011 8:09 pm

We have two VERY deep sleepers, so I can pretty much do anything in their rooms while they’re asleep! I was a little nervous about the camera shutter though… but she didn’t even stir. The girls sleep like rocks, apparently. heh