we’re ready for some football

We are a football family. We love the game itself- but more than that, we are a Steeler family. Even when they play like poop like they did today, we still love them.

Aaaaand we maybe kinda sorta totally brainwash our children from the very beginning.

Hi. I'm chubby. I'll be on the offensive line next season.

Hi. I’m chubby. I’ll be on the offensive line next season.

FOOTBALL. YES. THAT.

us.иконописikoni

1. Tristina

September 11, 2011 9:25 pm

omg you guys are ridiculously cute and football nerdy. I love it!

2. Stefanie

September 11, 2011 9:27 pm

Love this so much! I got into football during the last season. Now I am hooked! (Sorry, it takes a little longer for Europeans to catch on–after all we are soccer people.) ;)

3. Kris

September 12, 2011 10:25 am

I absolutely love Maggie’s smile in the pictures, and Audrey’s ‘what the ???’ look is awesome.

Football family here as well, but CFL… although I’ve been a closet Steelers fan for years (thanks to a boyfriend in Uni who loved them! Just don’t tell my husband!).

September 12, 2011 5:45 pm

Love it. Nothing like football season!!!

We are a football family too, ffor my dad’s high school team. :) But my dad’s side of the family are huuuuuge Steeler fans (my cousin has season tickets)–they keep trying to convert us and failing, lol.

September 12, 2011 10:33 pm

REALLY??? What will happen if you move here?? :) Will you convert? COME TO THE BLACK AND GOLD SIDE!!!! (This is where Andrea jumps in and intervenes HA)

5. Michelle

September 12, 2011 8:12 pm

So cute. We get dressed up like this on Saturdays but wear Buckeye gear.

6. Jennifer

September 13, 2011 9:11 am

That is a great family picture! I love the look on Maggie’s face.

7. Stefanie

September 13, 2011 2:44 pm

Goooo Steelers! I love your family pic!

8. Darian

September 13, 2011 3:45 pm

Your kids are so adorable.

September 13, 2011 4:31 pm

LOL. We’re actually not anti-Steelers, we’re just not as into pro football in general. I grew up watching college football with my dad so that’s what I love. I guess I’d be easy to spot in the fall… I’d be the only person in the Pittsburgh area wearing an Ohio State shirt. ;)