You Capture: top 10 of 2010

Wanna know how to torture a photo geek? Ask them to pick just TEN of their favorite pictures from the past year.

IMPOSSIBLE.

So impossible, in fact, that I picked eleven. I AM A REBEL.

Some of them are my favorites because as a photo, they are technically good and I’m proud of them. Or I like the way they ended up after I tinkered in Photoshop. Others bring back a memory, a moment. And some of them… well, they just take my breath away, quite frankly.

It was a truly amazing year.

evening light

tulips

Outer Banks vacation

36 weeks

new friend

Audrey Lynn

beautiful girl

how YOU doin'?

smiling at Grandma

gorgeous.

baby girl

1. Tracy
    @overmom

First, I do not know how you picked 11 because I have seen so many of your pics and they are all awesome. Second, Maggie has really grown up so much in the pic from the first to the last. Thank you for sharing with us :) Third, keep up the great work Mama!

Jan 6 11:09 am

yeah narrowing it down was NOT easy. I had a zillion tabs open going through my Flickr feed :) I think I just take too many dang pictures… LOL

Jan 7 4:13 pm

2. smooshy little babies steal my heart. nice work!

Jan 6 11:13 am

3. What beautiful babies you have! Your belly shot is amazing, too! I love pregnant bellies! I had one last year too :)

Jan 6 12:56 pm

4. Look how little she looks in the first pic! Awesome.

Jan 6 1:45 pm

I KNOW!! I can’t believe that a year ago she still had baby fat. Even looking back at pictures from May, she had round chubby legs. Now they’re skinny toothpicks! GAH.

Jan 7 4:17 pm

5. Hello! i was just googling pittsburgh mom bloggers just to see who was around me..and i came across your blog!

absolutely adorable! glad to see you take lots of photos of your girls like i do haha. they are the real stars of my blog. ;) nice to “meet you”! i’m a follower now.

Jan 6 3:01 pm

Welcome, fellow ‘Burgher!! And yes I take WAY. TOO. MANY. pictures, heh. But they make it so easy, being cute and all ;)

Jan 7 4:20 pm

6. abi

Beautiful photos! I especially like the first and the last ones. Glad you had such an amazing year and hope you have a wonderful year this year too!

Jan 6 6:25 pm

Thank you! It was a truly crazy year, looking forward to more craziness in 2011 :) ha

Jan 7 4:21 pm

7. Andrea
    @ajh_rigs

Eleven- you ARE a rebel. I don’t know how you did it- I’m trying to find ONE of the Hubs and B to print to hang on the wall, and I’m having a rough time….

And you have adorable girls. But you already know that I think that! :)

Jan 6 9:52 pm

Yeah. that’s me. RULE BREAKER ON THE INTERNET.

If you can’t pick one, make a collage :) Have you SEEN MY WALLS?? haha