You Capture: everyday things

I had fun with this You Capture assignment- mostly because at any given moment, I can look around my house and there is just STUFF EVERYWHERE. Welcome to life with a 3 year old!

it’s getting old, but it’s hanging in there
You Capture: everyday things

riding in Princess style!
You Capture: everyday things

I’ve been addicted lately.
You Capture: everyday things

all the rage
You Capture: everyday things

our poor allergy kid
You Capture: everyday things

for cooking delicious things
You Capture: everyday things

always shoes in the hallway
You Capture: everyday things

a warm blanket
You Capture: everyday things

1. Yanet

August 12, 2010 11:58 am

What IS the deal with those silly bands??!! My son loves them. I just wish I could have invented them. That person is probably laughing all the way to the bank.

I love the blankets shot.

2. Bec

August 12, 2010 2:52 pm

The rubber band things crack me up- who knew kids these days could be so entertained by…..rubber bands. I love the peach shot.

August 12, 2010 3:00 pm

Love the light in the hallway photo – pretty.

Also, I just saw this, and your peach picture reminded me of it. Yum!

4. abi

August 12, 2010 9:23 pm

Beautiful photos!

5. Mel

August 12, 2010 10:36 pm

Why are silly bandz so IN?! I don’t even understand them, lol….

6. Zoe

August 13, 2010 1:00 am

I LOVE the peach shot. Oh, how I wish it were summer here! The shows in the hallway photo is beautiful too.

7. Dave

August 13, 2010 10:51 am

I like the princess trike! I love all your shots. And Abby has those same sandals. She loves them! (Oh, and she wants the silly bandz, too, but we haven’t gotten any for her yet. They’re purty darn expensive for rubber bands, and I don’t know if there is a daycare policy about them or anything…guess I should look into that.)

August 13, 2010 3:49 pm

I found some cheap ones at random places- usually by the checkout- like $1 or $2 for the bag instead of $4 or more! They’re definitely cheaper knockoffs (they break a little easier) but Maggie doesn’t know ;) Giant Eagle had a bunch, and we also found some on vacation!

8. Coma Girl

August 13, 2010 10:41 pm

Great shots. I love the one of the shoes in the hallway.

9. lindsie

August 14, 2010 8:10 pm

Lol I have those Silly Bandz all around my house! I thought they were just for kids but I see alot of teens wearing them – weird! Anyway great photos!