GEE I DON’T KNOW WHY I’M EXHAUSTED ALL THE TIME.

When I say this baby is a busy baby, I’m not kidding.

(excuse the crappy quality of my BlackBerry video.)

(Also, I can’t figure out what exactly it is that she’s doing at the end- that weird, pulsating movement. I don’t know if she’s tapping her foot or sucking her thumb or dancing to some imaginary music? I don’t think it’s hiccups. But it lasts for a while and happens a lot. Any ideas??)

1. Candace
    @girlhaq

Looks like she’s trying to break free, to me LOL

I loved this.. My girl was LOW and since I am a plus sized Mama, never got to experience this. This totally made me cry. I can’t wait to see her <3

Aug 31 7:40 pm

2. Awww, that is one of the ONLY things I miss about being pregnant and actually grieve over now that we’re done with babies. I will always miss that.

Aug 31 7:44 pm

I’m trying to enjoy it (even when it huuuurts!) because there’s a good chance this will be the last time I feel a baby move inside me. And yes, I will miss that. But still, at 3am, it can stop. LOL

Aug 31 7:49 pm

3. LOVE it. I can totally feel the sensation just watching the video. :)

Aug 31 7:49 pm

4. By the way, Andrew never stopped moving in utero (kick counts? HA!) and he hasn’t stopped since. He’s one of the busiest kids EVER (even my mom who’s watched a bazillion kids says this). So… WATCH OUT! Hee.

Aug 31 7:50 pm

5. Elisabeth
    @Epsnider

You make me want to be pregnant again already!

Aug 31 7:56 pm

6. I have a video almost just like that from the end of my last pregnancy! Have you tried setting something on top of your belly like the remote control and watching how much it wobbles. Crazy! You’re in the home stretch (literally!)

Aug 31 7:57 pm

ha yup! I’ve been putting my phone and the remote on my belly when I’m sitting on the couch, they nearly fly off! It’s amazing how strong they are in there!

Aug 31 7:59 pm

7. Nichole

wow!! I miss that :( maybe next summer!!! haha!!

Aug 31 8:29 pm

Awww. I don’t miss pregnancy AT ALL, but I still get sappy about other pregnant ladies. :) She’s definitely a busy girl! And there’s not much room left for her to dance in there! Hopefully she’ll hang out till she’s full term, not much longer to go…

I was constantly worried & poking my babies because their movement was not often that pronounced for me. The doctor kept reassuring me this was because the placenta was attached smack dab in the front (both times), so it acted like a shock absorber and muffled/blocked a lot of what I could see and feel from the outside. But since the moments they popped out they have both been superactive NONSTOP, so I don’t feel like I missed out! ;)

Aug 31 8:51 pm

9. Bahahahha This is so awesome!

Aug 31 9:15 pm

10. samantha jo campen
    @samanthajcampen

Oh I love it! I could practically feel it too!

I wish I had taken video of Theo moving around in there but I was uh, too busy trying to stay pregnant. GAH.

Can’t wait to meet the little sassy pants :-)

Aug 31 9:33 pm

I don’t have any video of Maggie moving around in there either! Not sure why I didn’t, I’m sure she was busy too (though I don’t remember THIS MUCH busy-ness!)

Sep 1 1:19 am

11. I don’t know how you ladies do it.

Aug 31 11:26 pm

12. Man did that just bring back some memories. I remember being in a meeting when my oldest started doing all sorts of gymnastics in there. Sigh. Thanks for making me all nostalgic.

Aug 31 11:58 pm

13. Ah! That brings back memories. I could almost feel the kicks along with you!

Sep 1 1:40 am

14. Sunshine
    @littlemisssun

I was going to write that I could ‘feel’ the kicks as I was watching and then had to laugh when everybody else agreed! Looks like she’s looking for the way out…can’t wait to meet her!

Thinking of you and praying for a easy (and drama free) delivery.

Sep 1 1:51 pm

15. HOLY CRAP!
    I shared this one with my mom ;)

Sep 1 8:46 pm

16. Athena

love this! all 3 of our kids did this. corey was mesmerized and would watch for hours!

Sep 2 3:07 am

17. Andrea
    @ajh_rigs

Love it! We called B our little Kung-Foo kid- she was the same way!

And maybe the pulsating IS hic-ups. I know, it seems to be way too fast for hic-ups, but Spenc did that a lot and they actually captured it on the ultra-sound one time and told me, “looks- he has the hic-ups!”

Sep 2 4:25 am

18. Mel
    @overdramaticmel

This was so cool to watch! Thank you for sharing!

Sep 3 12:47 am

19. That is EXACTLY what One was like! Constantly in motion…it would make me sick sometimes, and I swear that girl bruised my insides. She used to love to shove her foot out as hard and far as she could…I gently pushed it back in once and she slammed it right back out. I never did THAT again. She would do the pulsing, too- I saw her do it in an ultrasound, too. She was just…bouncing around.

And at the very same time, I’m sitting here being all pouty because I’ll never feel that in MY belly again.

Sep 5 1:54 pm

20. bessie.viola
    @bessie_viola

Oh, I LOVE that. That was my absolute favorite thing about pregnancy. Madeline was a big mover and shaker too… she’s the same way on the outside.

You’re almost there!