you caption it!

This is not a very flattering picture of me, but that’s okay. Because it cracks me up every time I see it. (My sister took this on New Years Day and just downloaded her camera last week. She’s a little bit less of a Photo Dork than I am.)

(taken on New Years Day)

Give it a caption!

1. Crystal

May 12, 2010 8:45 pm

“I’m tired of hearing about this new baby, already!”

May 12, 2010 8:58 pm

Well, with a circa~New Year’s little gift on the way, my first thought was:

“I don’t want to hear about what you & Daddy did last night! I can’t hear you! LA LA LA LA LA LA!!!”

3. Kelly

May 12, 2010 10:03 pm

“Ack! This pink color Mommy and I are wearing is just TOO LOUD!”
    .-= Kelly’s last blog post: 12 weeks =-.

4. bluzdude

May 12, 2010 11:04 pm

“OK, Mommy, enough with the stories about when YOU were my age!”
    .-= bluzdude’s last blog post: The Sitcom – Ballpark Edition =-.

5. Laura

May 12, 2010 11:10 pm

Oh please tell us that you actually KNOW what you’re talking about in this pic :)
    .-= Laura’s last blog post: dependable and diligent, that’s me =-.

6. AndreAnna

May 12, 2010 11:23 pm

“First, she wears the same color shirt as me. AS IF that could make her as cool. And THEN she keeps talking ON AND ON about some new baby thing and OMG Look something shiny!”
    .-= AndreAnna’s last blog post: Apparently turning four makes you insane =-.

7. Kris

May 13, 2010 10:06 am

“My mommy, I love her, but she couldn’t carry a tune in a bucket.”

(I have no idea why but you look like you are singing to me).

8. Robyn

May 24, 2010 9:57 pm

I don’t think I am suppose to be hearing this!
    .-= Robyn’s last blog post: May Warmer of the Month =-.