large and in charge

So yeah. I KNOW I’ll be growing to levels I can’t even imagine now- possibly even more than with Maggie- but OMG YOU GUYS. I’m only ELEVEN WEEKS PREGNANT.

11 weeks.

Lord help us if there are two babies in there.

1. It’s funny how the first time around we can’t wait to start showing, and the second time when you’re kind of over it, you start showing almost immediately. Nature is so cruel.
    .-= Beth in SF’s last blog post: New Project =-.

Mar 8 4:50 pm

2. lz

I was the same way. You get bigger sooner with #2, but it may even off. In a few months. You look great!
    .-= lz’s last blog post: Mom needs to play fair, too =-.

Mar 8 4:51 pm

3. C @ Kid Things
    @kidthingsnet

When I was 14 weeks pregnant with Ethan, I was in full blown maternity clothes, looking like I was on the verge of the third trimester. It’s all mostly bloating at that point, but I seriously looked like I could have given birth to a 7 lb gas bubble baby any day.
    .-= C @ Kid Things’s last blog post: Happy Birthday, Dad =-.

Mar 8 4:51 pm

Yay belly!!

I was 13 wks when we took our DC trip last year and maybe about 15 or 16 weeks when we visited with you guys & Steph’s family, and as you’ll remember, I just looked pudgy. You actually look pregnant and cute. :) 11 weeks already, wow!
    .-= Melissa’s last blog post: losing it: update #2 =-.

Mar 8 4:59 pm

• We gotta do it again to get pics of Jen’s baby bump with our kids & new babies!! :)

Mar 8 10:01 pm

5. Jane
    @seejane

awww.. you look great. Felt the same way with Charlie… #2 just goes that way…
    .-= Jane’s last blog post: Being the Big Sister =-.

Mar 8 5:20 pm

6. You look great and right on target for 11 weeks with #2. :)
    .-= Laura’s last blog post: my day was great & i didn’t take any pictures. =-.

Mar 8 5:22 pm

7. I was very worried I might have twins in there considering how my belly grew at first in my second pregnancy. But then it seems to slow down a bit so hopefully you will have a similar experience.
    .-= the ambitious mrs’s last blog post: Like Mommy =-.

Mar 8 5:38 pm

8. Mel
    @overdramaticmel

It’s a very sweet belly already. :)
    .-= Mel’s last blog post: Losing touch… =-.

Mar 8 8:23 pm

9. Priscilla
    @pgreen730

Okay, when I saw you last week, you were either hiding that or your belly sprouted in a week! You look adorable…as always. I can’t believe you are at 11 weeks already! It will even out.
    .-= Priscilla’s last blog post: Ready for the Warmup =-.

Mar 8 8:57 pm

10. sparkyd

Had to throw in another comment that you look great!

I was able to hide my #2 belly at work until the 3 month mark (mostly because I was new there – my old colleagues totally would have known), but I definitely started showing earlier. I gained waaay less weight the 2nd time around though – like half as much – and not because I tried. OK, so I gained like almost 50 lbs the first time, so that was a bit much. But seriously, you never know the 2nd time around. I think having a toddler to chase around kept some of the weight off. I still had a very big belly, but I was pretty much all belly without the extra puffiness.

Mar 8 9:57 pm

11. YAY! Baby bump :)
    Don’t forget my January prediction of it being a boy – you’ll definitely have to tell me if you find out!! :)

Mar 8 10:00 pm

12. Kate Lyker

Don’t twins run on your side Jennifer? That would be awesome! I can’t wait to find out! Hehe

Mar 8 11:13 pm

13. You look great! I popped waaay early with Finn – a rude lady told me at 15 weeks that she’d never seen someone as huge as me at my stage. But by the end, I was smaller with Finn than I had been with Zoe. But I was right there with you worrying about twins and when that was ruled out I was sure he was going to weigh 15 pounds – he was 7. :)
    .-= Keely’s last blog post: Sugar & Spice =-.

Mar 9 12:37 am

14. Crissy
    @Crissy

gah, I am getting to the point now where I can actually see wanting to get pregnant again in a couple years…. did I really just say that?
    .-= Crissy’s last blog post: Waiting for spring to be sprung =-.

Mar 9 1:07 pm

15. awww what a cute belly!

ps;. love the sweater :)
    .-= cassie’s last blog post: Niagara Falls 2010 =-.

Mar 9 7:17 pm

16. I’ll leave the worrying about size and numbers to you. Me? I’ll take on your worry for a very healthy baby. =) Hope you’re feeling well.

Mar 10 8:32 am

17. red pen mama
    @redpenmamapgh

Just going to chime in to say: you look adorable. At the risk of getting things thrown at my head, I didn’t look like I was preggers any time until 5 months or later. With Flora, I don’t think I really popped until 7 months. Yeah, I know, annoying. Sorry.
    .-= red pen mama’s last blog post: Lost: Dr. Linus =-.

Mar 10 4:03 pm

18. Korinna
    @twoadults

Ah! You look fabulous!

I found that to kind of be the sucker punch about Pregnancy #2. There is absolutely NO sitting on the news given that folks can practically watch your belly grow.
    .-= Korinna’s last blog post: Our Monday night =-.

Mar 10 8:16 pm