weekly winners, volume 45: Snowmageddon! Edition

SNOW! SNOW! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Weekly Winners @ Sarcastic Mom

deep
Snowmageddon!

frosty morning
frosty morning

1. Stephine

February 7, 2010 3:57 pm

Ah, the frost morning picture is GORGEOUS.
    .-= Stephine’s last blog post: Rolling Chances =-.

February 7, 2010 3:58 pm

Thank you! I wish I’d been up to going outside to take some better pictures (took that one through the kitchen window!) It was 8 degrees and I was feeling icky (hellooo pregnancy) so I wasn’t about to trudge out there :) Thank goodness for zoom!

2. Kate

February 7, 2010 4:20 pm

Great pics! We got about 30 inches here in MD, so we know how you are feeling up there! Apparently another 4-6 inches Tuesday into Wednesday…crazy!
    .-= Kate’s last blog post: snOMG! =-.

3. Tara R.

February 7, 2010 7:34 pm

That is an insane amount of snow!
    .-= Tara R.’s last blog post: Weekly Winners ~ =-.

4. Colleen

February 7, 2010 7:54 pm

This storm was insane. I love the photo of your hubby in the snow!

5. WackyMummy

February 7, 2010 8:07 pm

Wow! That’s a lot of snow! =)

6. Secret Mom Thoughts

February 7, 2010 8:35 pm

That is a lot of snow. Love the Halp shot.
    .-= Secret Mom Thoughts’s last blog post: Weekly Winners-Week in Review =-.

7. Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks

February 8, 2010 8:31 am

Wow, look at all that snow! Reminds me of a snowstorm we had in St. Louis when I was 6 or 7. I won’t ever forget the fun we had in all that snow!
    .-= Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks’s last blog post: Replay =-.

8. Steph

February 8, 2010 10:31 pm

holy crap you’ve got so much snow over there… we’ve only had 1 snowfall so far and it was barely anything… not complaining… at least i can maneuver my stroller this winter :)

9. krissy

February 9, 2010 1:40 am

The snow is gorgeous. :) We’re supposed to be getting some on Wednesday and I don’t know if I am excited or upset. Lol My kids will love it, that’s for sure. :)
    .-= krissy’s last blog post: Why is it always me!? =-.

10. Caity

February 10, 2010 1:56 pm

That last picture is so pretty! I love your snow pictures!