weekly winners, volume 42

Weekly Winners @ Sarcastic Mom

life is so hard when you’re two.
life is so hard when you're two.

he must be lost.
ladybug

in the sunshine
in the sunshine

watching the airplanes
watching the airplanes

twirly girly
twirly girly

deep in thought?
deep in thought?

sleepy baby (not mine!)
more sleepy Spencer

suspicious baby? (not mine, either!)
Deianira

1. C @ Kid Things
    @kidthingsnet

How can she be so unhappy while wearing a tutu? It’s a TUTU! (Hi, baby!)
    .-= C @ Kid Things’s last blog post: Puberty Revisited =-.

Jan 17 4:59 pm

Funny thing is, I can’t even remember now what all the drama was about. But yeah: you’re wearing a TUTU! BE HAPPY!

Jan 17 5:00 pm

2. Ha! Love that she’s only wearing one shoe :)
    .-= Elly’s last blog post: Technology + Friends = Virtual Zoo Trips =-.

Jan 17 5:02 pm

3. that first picture is amazing. she is so adorable, i can hardly stand it. even when she’s being cranky, your website is the opposite of birth control!

Jan 17 5:04 pm

You should come over for a day. Bet that would fix the birth control thing ;)

Jan 17 8:55 pm

4. That first photo says it all..the tutu, the missing shoe. It’s perfection and such a great photograph of the age of 2!
    .-= Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings’s last blog post: Weekly Winners: Jan. 10 to Jan. 16 =-.

Jan 17 5:27 pm

5. Oh the drama! The first shot is fabulous! The lighting on ‘in the sunshine’ is perfect, a great capture.
    .-= Tara R.’s last blog post: Weekly Winners ~ manual settings =-.

Jan 17 7:16 pm

6. The suspicious baby is so funny!

Very cute series.
    .-= amy2boys’s last blog post: Weekly Winners – Three =-.

Jan 17 7:45 pm

Her eyebrows just crack me up. She makes me feel like I’m in trouble!

Jan 17 8:58 pm

7. Super precious shots.

LOVE twirly girl!

Jan 17 8:44 pm

8. Dave
    @scrumpydaddy

You’re great at capturing her drama! It’s wonderful!

I love the big, dark pools of eyeballs in “deep in thought” as well as it’s color & style, and just love “twirly girly”, too.

If I had to pick just one to win an award this week, though, I would have to pick the first one. A very sharp shot with great lighting and just a perfect shot of being two… I have a tutu/and only one shoe/and life is so hard/oh so hard/when you’re two. :-)
    .-= Dave’s last blog post: Zach is 6 months old =-.

Jan 18 7:48 am

9. It’s because she is missing a shoe…HA! NO – it’s because, as you said…SHE’S TWO!!!!
    .-= Natalie’s last blog post: Mmmm Monday: Chicken Curry in a Hurry =-.

Jan 18 3:16 pm

10. Caity
    @caitysparkles

That first picture is one of my favorites ever. Not because she is crying but just because there is so much emotion and it just expresses so much about toddlers – I mean – a tutu and you’re still sad? Awww. Priceless. And adorable.

Jan 18 5:27 pm