weekly winners, volume 39

home
our house

gingerbread house
gingerbread house

proud
TA-DA!

I already posted this one earlier in the weekend, but I love her expression.
her bell

glamour girl
glamour girl

bokeh madness!
Nancy's tree

reflections
reflections

candles & lights
candles & lights

And, because I’m a rebel, I’m including a video in my Weekly Winners. Because this moment made our year, pretty much. Christmas morning, her first glimpse of the tree after Santa visited. (BurghBaby, listen to what she says after seeing her dollhouse. I can’t believe she remembered.)

Also: my kid had the best Christmas Morning Hair ever.

1. Carol Anne

December 27, 2009 9:40 pm

The bokeh shot is awesome. I’m going to try a few bokeh shots with my Christmas lights.
    .-= Carol Anne’s last blog post: Weekly Winners Dec. 20-27 =-.

2. TwinMamaTeb

December 27, 2009 10:07 pm

that outside shot of your house is just stunning!

3. Amber

December 28, 2009 1:08 am

You have a beautiful home!
    .-= Amber’s last blog post: The Hospital Stay =-.

4. SoMi's Nilsa

December 28, 2009 2:33 am

Your house is absolutely lovely. I adore the tasteful wreaths on each window and the limited lighting element. Just this weekend, my husband and I were discussing our own “limits” when it comes to holiday decorations.

BTW, morning hair is the absolute best. Your daughter is adorable!
    .-= SoMi’s Nilsa’s last blog post: Eve =-.

5. Caity

December 28, 2009 6:00 pm

Beautiful photos!! Your house is absolutely gorgeous! I love the video aww!

6. Burgh Baby

December 29, 2009 11:40 am

Ha! Crazy how kids remember EVERYTHING. You’re nicer than me, btw. I didn’t show Alexis that the thing made noise. She had to figure it out for herself.
    .-= Burgh Baby’s last blog post: The Tale of Captain John Smith and Pocahontas (With a Side of Mermaid Barbie) =-.

7. Ana

December 30, 2009 5:59 am

Wow, that’s a really cool gingerbread house. Always wished that I could bake >>

8. Sarah Wells

January 2, 2010 11:58 pm

Oh my, your house is stunning! LOVE the wreaths in the windows! So classy!
    .-= Sarah Wells’s last blog post: Polly No More =-.