weekly winners, volume 35

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We definitely did. Four days of family, laughs, FOOD, and relaxation.

Oh Monday, I am not looking forward to you tomorrow morning…

Weekly Winners @ Sarcastic Mom

watching the pictures

flashback
hey look who it is!

twinkle twinkle
twinkle twinkle

1. Kris

Love the picture of the lights on the stairs… and silly question, but do you plug them in at the top or the bottom? (I, inconveniently can not put lights on my stairs due to the plug being on the opposite wall both top and bottom).

Happy American Thanksgiving! Looks like you had a great weekend!

Nov 29 10:12 pm

They’re plugged in at the bottom- I lucked out and there’s a plug right along the wall to the right of the stairs! I needed to add an extension cord, but it’s tucked along the wall and hidden. I always wanted a big entry to put lights on the stairs, I was excited to be able to do it!

Nov 29 10:54 pm

2. Oh my! Just when I think I have a favorite image, your next one would blow me away. Your daughter is SO CUTE!!! Aww! Happy Holidays indeed!!!
    .-= Denise’s last blog post: Weekly Winners (Nov. 22 – 28) =-.

Nov 30 2:35 am

3. ooooohhhh so wonderful! there’s something magical about decorating with your child(ren)! xo
    .-= Secret Agent Mama’s last blog post: Weekly Winners {the love edition} =-.

Nov 30 1:02 pm

It was a lot of fun, this is the first year she’s been excited and ‘gets’ it. She squeals every time we see Christmas lights in the neighborhood or while we’re driving in the car :)

Nov 30 1:04 pm

4. Caity
    @caitysparkles

Aww, fantastic photos! I love your family photo! You are the cutest family ever. Your Christmas photos warm my heart, too.
    .-= Caity’s last blog post: NaBloPoMo Success and Cyber Monday! =-.

Dec 1 9:08 am