weekly winners, volume 31

Yet another week when I barely got my camera out. I need to stop doing that!

Weekly Winners @ Sarcastic Mom

chillin’ & watching Word World
chillin'

whatchoo lookin’ at, Mom?
whatchoo lookin' at, Mom?

take a guess what she’s saying to me.
take a guess what she's saying to me.

new backpack!
new backpack!

(Don’t forget about Pink For October! Click through the archives, leave me a comment, check out the ‘More Posts Like This’- anything to get those page views up so there’s more to give at the end of the month!)

1. I can’t believe she fits in the little bin. She is so tiny! And adorable. So adorable!
    .-= Cassie’s last blog post: Dear Coupons: Let’s get married. =-.

Oct 18 10:06 pm

2. Dude. The fact that she has a football jersey on with her pink radiating, through every pore and strange of blonde hair on her head, just makes me smile so big!
    .-= Secret Agent Mama’s last blog post: Weekly Winners {Beautiful Things Edition} =-.

Oct 18 10:52 pm

3. HA!! That first picture is great! It made me laugh :)
    .-= Jenn’s last blog post: Already…It’s Started Already! =-.

Oct 19 1:21 am

4. Mel
    @overdramaticmel

“No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
    Did I guess right? :)

Oct 19 7:28 am

DING DING DING!!! :)

More specifically it was: “No, don’t take my picture, okay, Mommyyyy?!??!?!”

Oct 19 10:11 am

5. Jane
    @seejane

That is awesome.. AND never heard of Word World… have to set the DVR for that one, although Super Why is the big hit at our house right now…
    .-= Jane’s last blog post: First Winter Weekend? =-.

Oct 19 11:29 am

6. I sooo wish I took a picture of us watching the Pats game yesterday…my youngest in her jersey…sitting in a bin in from the of the TV. Same TV stand (IKEA?) But your house looks neater than mine…
    Word World is a big favorite here, too…
    .-= LZ @ My Messy Paradise’s last blog post: Something else that shouldn’t be enjoyable. But, it is. =-.

Oct 19 2:04 pm

7. Holy smokes is she cute! I can hear that “no” quite clearly. I also miss Word World, although we’re heavy into the Backyardigans at our house. Something you may have to look forward to :)

Oct 20 10:15 pm