September 25, 2009
1. What are the titles of the last three books you read all of? Outlander, The Man Who Loved Jane Austen (shut up, it was like 50 cents at the library book sale!), and The Heretic’s Daughter (which was fantastic, btw)
2. What are the titles of between three and five magazines you subscribe to or used to subscribe to? Believe it or not, I actually don’t get any magazines at the moment. I used to get a bunch of them, but I got sick of the pile of 10 magazines I hadn’t had time to read through yet. So I let them all expire and didn’t renew. however! I just subscribed to Martha Stewart Living because I’m a dork and because my friend’s kid was doing a sale for school and I thought why not? I *did* just buy a new house and I need some decorating ideas! I also love to make myself feel inadequate and lazy after looking at all the crafts and projects I should be doing.
3. Whatâ€™s on your night table? a lamp, my alarm clock, moisturizer, whatever book I’m reading at the moment, and my glasses if they’re not on my face.
4. What are the three best things that happened to you in the past seven days? We had an awesome party at our house last Saturday. My kid wrote her name. I’ve been kicking butt with work (but also working like crazy, so I guess that’s a trade-off. I’m happy though.)
5. What was your senior yearbook quote, and what would your yearbook quote be this year if there were such a thing? I just went upstairs and checked (what, you don’t have your high school yearbooks displayed prominently on your bookshelves? just me?) and I said something generic and lame about ‘memories speaking for themselves’. I ended it with ‘It’s been fun, but now we’re done!’ Wow. What a gem.
If I had it to do over again: ‘LATER, BEE-OTCHES!’ (though I’m pretty sure they would have edited that one. ha!)