weekly winners, volume 24

Busy weekend. Awesome weekend. Party. Another party. Yard work. Tired. Here are some pictures. zzzzzz…

Weekly Winners @ Sarcastic Mom

watching the big kids

turd on a hillside.

crooked smile

silly expressions

bathtime!

busy bee

petals

busy bee

dudes. GET A ROOM.

spikey

1. C @ Kid Things
    @kidthingsnet

The expression on her face in the one with the washcloth is just adorable.
    .-= C @ Kid Things’s last blog post: Revenge is Sweet (Literally) =-.

Aug 30 8:47 pm

2. Pei

WOW she is a spittin’ image of you in her second close-up! What an adorable girl…MAN she grows up fast!

Aug 30 9:09 pm

3. Oh my goodness, her eyes are beautiful!!! What a little cutie pie you’ve got :). I can’t wait to have kids.
    .-= Rhona’s last blog post: Blah. =-.

Aug 30 10:07 pm

4. Priscilla
    @pgreen730

I love the one of Maggie with the washcloth too. The flower and bugs ones are just cool!!
    .-= Priscilla’s last blog post: The joys of boys =-.

Aug 31 6:38 am

5. Amanda
    @shameleslysassy

I love the wash cloth photo. It would look so cute framed in a bathroom or any room. haha.
    .-= Amanda’s last blog post: Would you date a man with a mullet? =-.

Aug 31 5:30 pm

6. Child is too adorable for words…
    .-= bluzdude’s last blog post: A Fish Story =-.

Aug 31 6:23 pm

7. LOVE the last shot! Beautiful photos
    .-= Jeanette’s last blog post: Playing with light =-.

Sep 1 3:22 am

8. Dave P.
    @davidpryke

Man, you’re getting pretty talented with that camera! I can’t pick a favorite this week – I love them all. Maggie is awesome! I love the shots of her today! And the second to last shot, I love the detail; I guess you have plenty of chances to shoot the flying, stinging insects, based on your tweets of the bees…

Great stuff!

Sep 1 11:31 am

9. Wow. The flower shots are amazing. Nice work.
    .-= Corina’s last blog post: Weekly Winners – The Late Edition =-.

Sep 1 2:27 pm

10. Caity
    @caitysparkles

Great photos. I love them! I adore the second one, and the 3rd flower photo with the bee on the flower is absolutely fantastic!! :D
    .-= Caity’s last blog post: Fun days with fun friends. =-.

Sep 1 7:13 pm