weekly winners, volume 22

So um. yeah.

WE MOVED THIS WEEK.

Please excuse my neglect of this space while I’m busy working on our new living space. Things are… coming along. Lots of organizing and unpacking still to do. SO TIRED. But loving it.

Weekly Winners @ Sarcastic Mom

cheesy posing in front of the house!

So. Much. SPACE!
view from the living room windows

reflection
reflection

sitting like a lady
sitting like a lady

1. Congrats! The house looks like a winner, itself!
    .-= Secret Agent Mama’s last blog post: Weekly Winners {For the Love of Food Edition} =-.

Aug 16 10:12 pm

2. Don’t worry about us! Just enjoy your ‘house-moon’ for a while. :)
    .-= Melissa’s last blog post: slow down but speed up =-.

Aug 16 10:19 pm

3. Wow…what a beautiful home! Be sure to give yourself lots of breaks…moving is a lot of work.
    .-= Cassandra Rae’s last blog post: Weekly Winners: My Sister Bren =-.

Aug 16 11:02 pm

You’re not kidding! We’ve actually done pretty well with giving ourselves breaks- the last picture was when we went to see some friends for a birthday party on Saturday night, that was a great (much-needed!) break from all the unpacking. We are EXHAUSTED. (but of course I’m still up at 11pm messing around on the computer… ha)

Aug 16 11:19 pm

4. Crystal
    @kidthingsnet

I’ve said it already, but your house is beautiful.
    .-= Crystal’s last blog post: Weekly Winners Vol. 4: State Fair Edition =-.

Aug 17 9:51 am

5. red pen mama
    @redpenmamapgh

Wow! Very nice house. You’ll probably have all that space filled up in no time. And if you don’t, I have some stuff for you.

ciao,
    rpm
    .-= red pen mama’s last blog post: All A-Twitter =-.

Aug 17 10:31 am

6. Caity
    @caitysparkles

The house is beautiful!! You look so happy out there by the sign! You must be so relieved!! Congratulations!!
    .-= Caity’s last blog post: More layouts and fun search terms. =-.

Aug 17 3:14 pm

7. Amanda
    @shameleslysassy

Congratulations–again!

Aug 17 5:01 pm

8. Amanda
    @shameleslysassy

Oh! Also, how is Maggie doing with the move? It always took Allie a week or two to adjust.

Aug 17 5:02 pm

She’s actually doing quite well! She’s really tired, I think it’s a lot to process for her. But she’s sleeping great and she LOVES her new room and was even singing songs about her new house this morning. I am so happy she’s handling it well- especially the sleeping, I was really nervous about how it would go.

Aug 17 6:25 pm

9. What a beautiful home! Hope you are settling in well.
    .-= Jessica’s last blog post: The greatest idea ever.. week #1 =-.

Aug 17 8:42 pm

10. I have a feeling that you are going to finish unpacking before we do. Just a feeling.

I still owe you cookies. I haven’t forgotten.
    .-= Burgh Baby’s last blog post: Dear Mr. Google, Knock it Off. Or Else. =-.

Aug 18 3:13 pm

ha don’t bet on it! The unpacking has come to a screeching halt now that the weekend is over… my inbox was being neglected and I have client emails coming out my wazoo. GAH.

Also: mmmm COOKIES!!!!!