Friday Five means it’s THE WEEKEND, hooray! Time for a pointless blog post to get things started!
1. What are your feelings about milk? meh. I like milk, but I’m not a huge fan of drinking a big glass of it. I know my mom will yell at me for this (“ARE YOU GETTING ENOUGH CALCIUM, JEN??”) but I’d much rather drink water than milk. But I love it on cereal! duh.
2. What are your feelings about cheese? LOVE. My motto: You can never have too much cheese. Ever.
3. What are your feelings about yogurt? I do like yogurt. In fact, it was one of the few foods I was able to eat during the first few months of being pregnant, which was comforting because it was much healthier than the pretzels and goldfish crackers I was eating. I’d rather smooth yogurt than yogurt with chunks of fruit in it.
4. How do you feel about soy milk? Never tried it.
5. How far are you from the nearest cow? Probably a few hundred yards- there is a farm across the street from our neighborhood.