Maggie: 2 Years.

It’s cliche, but honestly: I cannot believe my baby is turning two years old.

(See last year’s video)

If you need us, we’ll be at the zoo looking at the ‘grillas!’ and ‘edefants!’ and then later stuffing ourselves full of Elmo cake.

March 28, 2009 10:05 am

Um… crying.
    That was beautiful.
    Happy 2nd Birthday, Maggie! :)

Melissas last blog post: Protected: over a cup of tea

2. Jenn W

March 28, 2009 11:30 am

I’m with you…my daughter turns FOUR in just 3 short months and my son will be 2 in August. It’s not possible!!! I love the song…who sings it?

Jenn Ws last blog post: CRAZY Spring Storm!

3. Anneli

March 28, 2009 12:07 pm

That’s so beautiful! Happy birthday, Maggie!! :D

Annelis last blog post: Boys, boys everywhere!

4. Priscilla

March 28, 2009 12:50 pm

What a great video, it made me cry. I can’t believe she is two already! Happy Birthday Maggie!!

Priscillas last blog post: A Video for you

5. mel

March 28, 2009 1:37 pm

so very precious. i can not believe she’s 2! so precious….

mels last blog post: forgive me…

6. the ambitious mrs

March 28, 2009 2:11 pm

It seems like the change from baby to toddler in year two is even more amazing to me then the first year. Happy Birthday Maggie!

the ambitious mrss last blog post: Sick of Sick

7. Caity

March 28, 2009 2:48 pm

That is the cutest thing ever! I absolutely love your photos of Maggie. They show so much happiness and emotion and always make me smile. Happy Birthday Maggie!

Also I love that song! What is it?

Caitys last blog post: Sick day equals no pay!

8. Kellybeans

March 28, 2009 5:50 pm

What a great video! :) Happy Birthday, Miss Maggie!

Kellybeanss last blog post: Too bad…

March 28, 2009 9:34 pm

@Jenn W: It’s Taylor Swift ‘The Best Day’. LOVE that song.

March 28, 2009 9:35 pm

@the ambitious mrs: I know, I said that same thing the other day. Birth to 1 year is a big change, but for some reason, 1 year to 2 years seems just as dramatic, if not more. She’s just so independent now, like a little person!! Last year at this time, she was still very much a baby.

11. Candace

March 29, 2009 3:14 am

Happy 2nd Birthday to Maggie!! I hope she had a WONDERFUL birthday today and I can’t wait to see the pictures!!

Candaces last blog post: A Letter To Zoey: 32 Weeks Gestation

12. Steph

March 29, 2009 1:42 pm

OMG – I am seriously crying my eyes out.. I think I did this when I saw your last year’s video too..

It’s just insane how fast it goes…

*CRY* this was absolutely beautiful.. where are the damn tissues.

Stephs last blog post: Heidi & The Super Heros

13. Jane

March 29, 2009 7:33 pm

Maggie, Maria wishes you a Happy Birthday!! We loved the video!

Janes last blog post: On The Go

14. samantha jo campen

March 29, 2009 11:43 pm

Yeah, crying over here too. She is such a little character! And I love all the high chair pics :-)

Happy Birthday sweet girl. Can’t wait to hear of your antics this next year!

samantha jo campens last blog post: Miracle Blanket Winner!

15. Sara

March 30, 2009 7:33 pm

I hope she had a great birthday! :)

Saras last blog post: Weekend