Maggie: 2 Years.

It’s cliche, but honestly: I cannot believe my baby is turning two years old.

(See last year’s video)

If you need us, we’ll be at the zoo looking at the ‘grillas!’ and ‘edefants!’ and then later stuffing ourselves full of Elmo cake.

1. Um… crying.
    That was beautiful.
    Happy 2nd Birthday, Maggie! :)

Melissas last blog post: Protected: over a cup of tea

Mar 28 10:05 am

2. I’m with you…my daughter turns FOUR in just 3 short months and my son will be 2 in August. It’s not possible!!! I love the song…who sings it?

Jenn Ws last blog post: CRAZY Spring Storm!

Mar 28 11:30 am

3. That’s so beautiful! Happy birthday, Maggie!! :D

Annelis last blog post: Boys, boys everywhere!

Mar 28 12:07 pm

4. Priscilla
    @pgreen730

What a great video, it made me cry. I can’t believe she is two already! Happy Birthday Maggie!!

Priscillas last blog post: A Video for you

Mar 28 12:50 pm

5. mel
    @overdramaticmel

so very precious. i can not believe she’s 2! so precious….

mels last blog post: forgive me…

Mar 28 1:37 pm

6. It seems like the change from baby to toddler in year two is even more amazing to me then the first year. Happy Birthday Maggie!

the ambitious mrss last blog post: Sick of Sick

Mar 28 2:11 pm

7. Caity
    @caitysparkles

That is the cutest thing ever! I absolutely love your photos of Maggie. They show so much happiness and emotion and always make me smile. Happy Birthday Maggie!

Also I love that song! What is it?

Caitys last blog post: Sick day equals no pay!

Mar 28 2:48 pm

8. What a great video! :) Happy Birthday, Miss Maggie!

Kellybeanss last blog post: Too bad…

Mar 28 5:50 pm

@Jenn W: It’s Taylor Swift ‘The Best Day’. LOVE that song.

Mar 28 9:34 pm

@the ambitious mrs: I know, I said that same thing the other day. Birth to 1 year is a big change, but for some reason, 1 year to 2 years seems just as dramatic, if not more. She’s just so independent now, like a little person!! Last year at this time, she was still very much a baby.

Mar 28 9:35 pm

11. Becca
    @beccasanborn

Aww, happy Birthday Maggie!

Beccas last blog post: No animals were harmed in the making of this short film.

Mar 28 10:07 pm

12. Candace
    @girlhaq

Happy 2nd Birthday to Maggie!! I hope she had a WONDERFUL birthday today and I can’t wait to see the pictures!!

Candaces last blog post: A Letter To Zoey: 32 Weeks Gestation

Mar 29 3:14 am

13. OMG – I am seriously crying my eyes out.. I think I did this when I saw your last year’s video too..

It’s just insane how fast it goes…

*CRY* this was absolutely beautiful.. where are the damn tissues.

Stephs last blog post: Heidi & The Super Heros

Mar 29 1:42 pm

14. Jane
    @seejane

Maggie, Maria wishes you a Happy Birthday!! We loved the video!

Janes last blog post: On The Go

Mar 29 7:33 pm

15. samantha jo campen
    @samanthajcampen

Yeah, crying over here too. She is such a little character! And I love all the high chair pics :-)

Happy Birthday sweet girl. Can’t wait to hear of your antics this next year!

samantha jo campens last blog post: Miracle Blanket Winner!

Mar 29 11:43 pm

16. I hope she had a great birthday! :)

Saras last blog post: Weekend