calling all lurkers

So count me Late To The Party, but I just found out that today is Official Delurking Day!

Delurking Day 2009

According to my stats tracker and my Feedburner subscriber stats, I’ve gained a few new readers lately, and I’d LOVE to get to know you all. So please- leave a comment and say hello! Whether you have a blog or not, whether I know you in real life or not (because APPARENTLY THERE ARE LOTS OF YOU IN THE FAMILY READING, I’M LOOKING AT YOU SHERRY AND TOM!), whether you’re shy or not… just let me know you stopped by. It will make my day. Seriously.

1. Kyleen

January 12, 2009 8:58 pm

yup – i’m delurking. i used to blog – really should start back up…made the roasted red pepper chicken and it rocked!

2. Mark

January 12, 2009 9:04 pm

Go Ravens ;-)

3. red pen mama

January 12, 2009 9:06 pm

Caught me looking!

See you soon,
    rpm

red pen mamas last blog post: Surviving the Game

4. Kate

January 12, 2009 9:16 pm

Hey! I think I found you through Kelly. Love your blog and recipes, even though we differ on football teams (Go Ravens!)! Loved the chicken taco recipe.

5. Courtney

January 12, 2009 9:23 pm

I’ve been reading for a while and have only commented a few times. But I love your blog and you and your family are adorable! :)

Courtneys last blog post: Cheese Broccoli Soup!

January 12, 2009 9:25 pm

Totally not a lurker, of course, but HI!

Melissas last blog post: delurkification

7. Janelle

January 12, 2009 9:41 pm

I’ve totally been a lurker for years! I think I may have commented once or twice. Love your blog. Maggie is adorable!

8. the ambitious mrs

January 12, 2009 9:43 pm

Hi, I’m here! But you knew that! :)

the ambitious mrss last blog post: Snow Swinging

9. Nicole

January 12, 2009 9:48 pm

I’ve been commenting for a while, but wanted to say hi anyway (because it’s fun)!

Nicoles last blog post: My First Book Club

10. BethanyWD

January 12, 2009 9:53 pm

Hello, hello! I linked to you once upon a time in my blog – you had fantastic Flickr advice that I shared with the world. Happy de-lurking day, as well.

11. Asho

January 12, 2009 10:01 pm

Hi!

Google Reader recommended you to me a few months ago, and I’ve been reading ever since.

12. Woy

January 12, 2009 10:11 pm

I was a lurker, but I think I’ve rectified that over the past few months. :)

Woys last blog post: It Runs Through Rivers

13. mel

January 12, 2009 10:25 pm

You know me. But HI anyway. :D

mels last blog post: Delurk!

14. Erika

January 12, 2009 10:38 pm

I’ve been reading for a few weeks but hadn’t quite gotten around to commenting yet. Heh. Nice to meet you. : )

15. Julie

January 13, 2009 12:09 am

Oh Hi! I’m not a lurker, but just wanted to let you know I was here!

Julies last blog post: Twitter Updates for 2009-01-11

16. Michelle

January 13, 2009 1:13 am

Hi! I’ve been a lurker of your blog for about 3 years now. I’ve commented only about 3 times before. ;) I love reading your blog. You’ve got a wonderful family, especially Maggie!

Michelles last blog post: Ode to Books (Well, sort of)

17. Zoeyjane

January 13, 2009 1:20 am

Just because I’m delurking, doesn’t mean I have to be wearing pants and eating ice cream out of an actual bowl, does it? You can’t SEE me, CAN YOU?

Zoeyjanes last blog post: On Drawing the Line

18. Jenn

January 13, 2009 2:22 am

I’m not a huge lurker, but I don’t comment as often as I should.

I thought I would say “hi” anyways!

Jenns last blog post: More animals?!

19. Ally

January 13, 2009 3:39 am

Long time lurker, first time poster! Love your blogs!

January 13, 2009 7:21 am

@Mark: booooo! ;)

Sunday’s game is going to be the Game of The Century. heh.

January 13, 2009 7:22 am

@Zoeyjane: Ha! No need to worry, I wouldn’t judge even if I COULD see you.

22. Jaime

January 13, 2009 8:47 am

I don’t really consider myself a lurker since I have commented on here before, but I guess I don’t very often, now that I think about it.

I read your blog right before the Steelers game and was excited to see what a good game it was. I bet that was fun to go to. I bet it’s fun to have a good team. I wouldn’t know, being that I’m from Kansas (chiefs) and I currently live in Cincinnati (bengals).

Jaimes last blog post: Hair Help!

23. Crystal

January 13, 2009 8:59 am

I always read and never comment! It’s lazyness, I know – Google Reader is just easier to read and harder to click over and comment on!

Crystals last blog post: null

24. Mommyj

January 13, 2009 9:36 am

here every once in a while… so, Hi!

Mommyjs last blog post: Happy in the mornings? Not even a little bit.

25. san

January 13, 2009 10:29 am

Why hello… you know that I read and sometimes comment. Just wanted to de-lurk for today ;)

sans last blog post: Back in the US

26. Lakshmi

January 13, 2009 10:46 am

Here you go! Officially delurking :)
    Maggie’s tales are reassuring for me as a mother that there are crazy days and good ones too with a toddler. Keep them coming..

Oh and “dress my blog” is neat.

Lakshmis last blog post: Double My Income and Get a Life

27. unwesen

January 13, 2009 10:58 am

I wasn’t lurking, I came here via the CommentLuv website… though I may lurk in future, who kows?

unwesens last blog post: SPAM Again Believer

28. JenniferC

January 13, 2009 11:05 am

I don’t think it’s a surprise I’ve been reading… *wave*

JenniferCs last blog post: And this is why I love Pittsburgh

29. Amy

January 13, 2009 11:33 am

Hello from me too!

Amys last blog post: Think I’m an angel

30. Lea

January 13, 2009 11:35 am

Hi there, I read your blog from time to time and always enjoy it!

Leas last blog post: Nothing is Safe

31. Andrea

January 13, 2009 12:16 pm

So I’m late for delurcking day… what else is new- I always seem to be late these days! I hate to do it, but this weekend I have to say, “Go Steelers, beat the Felons!!! (I mean Ravens!!!)”

32. Cristina

January 13, 2009 12:32 pm

I just started reading your blog, and I don’t remember if I ever commented or not. I don’t typically comment, but that doesn’t mean I don’t read. I sometimes feel weird “commenting” on someone else’s life, especially when it’s not my situation- but if I have a thoughtful idea, I’ll share. Otherwise, I just read instead.

Cristinas last blog post: Waiting On The World To Change.

33. Caroline

January 13, 2009 1:24 pm

Hi there! I’ve been reading your blog for some years now, but I think I’ve only commented about 3 times so far. :) I really enjoy reading your blog, you make me laugh, especially your videos. :) So thanks for that!

34. Stefanie

January 13, 2009 3:33 pm

Hi Jen!!!! I come here almost every day and have commented a few times but I am mostly just reading along. :)

Stefanies last blog post: Christmas in Pictures

35. Melissa from Pittsburgh

January 13, 2009 3:46 pm

We’ve met twice now. I think I’ve commented at least a few times….

I so want to try the Chicken and Red Peppers – but I may have mentioned that already.

Melissa from Pittsburghs last blog post: Forgots to mention stuff

36. Lasha

January 13, 2009 4:29 pm

I comment now and again . . . but hi! Maggie and my daughter are only a few weeks apart, so it’s always good to read about someone else going through the same challenges.

January 13, 2009 6:10 pm

I’m not sure if I’ve commented before — I don’t think I have — but hello! I’m Melissa, and I remember the Muted.com days! :)

Melissas last blog post: “I’m kind of a food addict.”

38. Amy

January 13, 2009 7:27 pm

Hi! I’m delurking from down here in Frederick, MD where we have Steelers fans, Ravens fans, and Redskins fans. But since I’m born & raised in Baltimore I have to say Go Ravens!

Oh, and not only do I remember the muted.com days, but I remember Ari. Yes, THATS how long I’ve been lurking. Well, on and off of course. Does it freak you out? ;)

Amys last blog post: No water, blood work, and Bolt…oh my!

39. ellessu

January 13, 2009 7:43 pm

Hey Jen! Tony and I are hoping for an Eagles/Steelers Super Bowl!

ellessus last blog post: Watch me do the Carlton

40. samantha jo campen

January 13, 2009 10:16 pm

I’m here I’m here! A day late, per usual but I’m here.

*waves frantically*

samantha jo campens last blog post: Catching You Up, Volume 1: Theo’s Sickfest 2008

41. Lauren

January 13, 2009 11:13 pm

I’ve been reading you since waaaaay back in the day of muted.com — several years!

42. Steph

January 14, 2009 12:02 am

holy crap you have a lot of stalkers ;P

Stephs last blog post: National De-Lurking Day!

43. Vanessa

January 14, 2009 4:54 pm

Hi! I was a muted.com fan a million years ago and then later ended up back here. Been reading all for the past year… I believe I may have commented a few times, but little enough that I’ll classify myself as lurker. I am luker-ish, anyway. I enjoy your blog =)

Vanessas last blog post: Amazing Grace

44. Amy

January 15, 2009 4:21 am

Okay, I’m delurking now too. :)

Amys last blog post: Survey.

45. beeda

January 20, 2009 4:34 am

Wow, I’m slow on the uptake. I’ve been reading your site for many years, since the muted.com days. I used to comment, but have been lurking like a creepster for the last few years. So here I am, delurking. (=

beedas last blog post: his dream coming true

46. ssfb

January 22, 2009 5:23 pm

Not exactly a lurker but I don’t comment often and am fairly new… but I’ve been reading almost daily for a few months at least ;) I love your chicken taco soup (crockpot) recipe!