shrinking jeans report #3

Well, I’m happy to report that my jeans are NOT shrinking- but I am! I lost another pound since last week. Although, I have to say, I kind of feel like I cheated this week, given the fact that I puked up my ridiculously-huge dinner on Saturday night and then didn’t really eat anything real until Monday at lunchtime. But hey- a pound is a pound, right?

I haven’t worked out since last Monday. I had grand plans to go to yoga Saturday morning, but those were thwarted by The Sick that arrived Friday night. So perhaps I’ll try for this Saturday. I’ll pencil it into my calendar.

Today was a meh day as far as eating goes. I think because I went a few days without having any desire to eat real food, now that I’m feeling better, I’m all FOOD, MORE FOOD! MUST EAT FOOD! and I had a (half-)sandwich and a bowl of French Onion soup and pretty much my whole baguette at Panera today for lunch and promptly reached my point limit for the day before dinner. Whoops. But, tomorrow is a new day.

So in total, since the day before Thanksgiving, I’ve lost (almost!) 7 pounds. I weighed 124.8 this morning, compared to 131.something when I started. Not bad. My jeans are definitely Not Tight On Me- they were freshly washed and dried, and they fit today like they do after a few days of wearing (please tell me I’m not the only one who wears jeans multiple times before washing them if they don’t actually get dirty…?) They were especially baggy in the butt. So that’s exciting!

My goal weight is 120. I’m not sure if I’ll get there, and if I do, I have my doubts as to how well I’ll be able to maintain. I think that my body is more naturally suited for 125ish as a ‘maintenance’ weight and I’ll have to REALLY be careful with what I eat if I want to stay at 120.

That being said, I’m still going to finish out the Challenge and see where I end up! It will be really awesome not to have ‘Lose some weight’ at the top of my Resolution List come January 1.

1. Priscilla
    @pgreen730

Good job girl!! I didn’t lose anything but I did stay the same. Haven’t been to the gym in the last week. I was feeling too sick to work out. I went tonight though. I will probably go on Saturday morning too!
    You aren’t the only one who wears jeans a few times before washing. I do that too. If they aren’t dirty, why wash them.

Dec 17 8:39 pm

2. Caity
    @caitysparkles

Awesome!! Keep up the fabulous work!

Caitys last blog post: Sick day.

Dec 17 9:36 pm

Yay! Good work! :)

I probably weighed 124 lb in like, fifth or sixth grade. Seriously.

To be honest, I tend to wear a pair of jeans about 5-6 times before washing them (unless they get dirty of course), mainly because I hardly ever wear them ALL day – usually just a few hours at a time. And the other issue is that I wash them separately, so I’d never have other jeans to wash with them unless I waited that long. So maybe we’ll just call ourselves environmentally conscious for conserving that extra water. ;)

Melissas last blog post: Protected: today’s special: fried nerves

Dec 17 10:10 pm

4. PRISCILLA
    @pgreen730

I am the same as Melissa ^ I only wear jeans for a few hours at a time. As soon as I get home, I am back in my sweats!

PRISCILLAs last blog post: Wednesday Weigh-in #3

Dec 17 10:29 pm

5. Way to go girl! Sorry your were sick and all, though :(

And no, you totally aren’t the only one who wears jeans multiple times. If they don’t look dirty, they don’t need to be washed right? That’s my thinking at least!

Good luck this week!

Christy M.s last blog post: Shrinking with the Sisters

Dec 17 11:18 pm

6. Jane
    @seejane

great job! at least there is maybe one tiny benefit to getting the sick, right??

Janes last blog post: It took out all 3 of us

Dec 18 8:03 am

7. A lot of people were sick this week!

I do hope you feel better…
    ALmost 7# so far? that is awesome, Keep it up girl!

Because when this challenge is done, there will be more. WE can all do it!

crooked eyebrows last blog post: Down with the sisterhood.

Dec 18 9:48 am

8. Another ? about WW. Sorry–I thought I had your email, but I guess not. You said it’s $16/month for the online thing. Did you also have to pay a start up fee or whatever? Their standard monthly plan says you have to pay $46.90 for the 1st month, then $16.95 for each month. (there’s another option, too). Thanks :) Way to go on the 7 lbs. too! That’s incredible!!

Jenn Ws last blog post: Missions Trip

Dec 18 3:01 pm

9. sparkyd

I’m worried about the people that DO wash their jeans – and certain other types of clothes – after only wearing them once (unless they actually get dirty, of course). Who does that? Crazy people who like doing laundry and prematurely wearing out their clothing?

Dec 18 4:34 pm

10. What is the website where I can learn about the point system, too? Thanks! :)

Dec 18 8:10 pm

11. Very impressive! I need to follow your example, I’ve gained a liiiittle too much weight since summer vacation ;)

Dec 21 12:38 pm

12. oh and yes, I totally wear my jeans for days if they’re not specifically dirty :)

ssfbs last blog post: Delicious!

Dec 21 12:39 pm