November 1, 2008
So today is the start of NaBloPoMo. Are you in? I’m in. Just a quick post this morning and then I’m off to attempt to kick this nasty cold out of my body.
(Also: The theme here I got from So Chic Design. Yes, I know I do this web design thing for a living, but things have been so nuts the past few weeks that I didn’t get a chance to put together a new theme for myself after the Pink For October one that was up. So I thought I’d take the lazy-way out and use a premade theme. But it’s a lovely one, don’t you think?)
I have a whole list of post ideas for the upcoming month, so hopefully it won’t be all memes for 30 days. Like this one I got from Payada. I thought I’d give a nice shout-out to the man who makes all my blogging possible, thanks to him donating his time to entertaining our daughter while Mommy ‘plays’ on the computer.
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV. What’s on the screen?
Football. Hockey. The History Channel. Discovery Channel. Family Guy.
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Bleu cheese. (Otherwise known as ROTTING CHEESE DRESSING. barf.)
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
Yuengling if they have it.
5. Where did he go to high school?
West Deer, PA
6. What size shoe does he wear?
gosh I’m not sure… 8 or 9?
7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
I have no idea. He’s not much of a collector. At least not anymore… LOL
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Chick-fil-A Grilled Chicken Club. It’s his ‘usual’.
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
roast & mashed potatoes
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Quaker Oat Squares.
11. What would he never wear?
A pink or purple shirt.
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Pittsburgh Penguins and the Pittsburgh Steelers. Pretty sure it’s a tie.
13. Who will he vote for?
14. Who is his best friend?
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
I had no idea on this one, so I asked. To quote him: “Nothing, you’re absolutely perfect the way you are!” He’s totally angling for something.
16. How many states has he lived in?
17. What is his heritage?
Scottish, Irish, Belgian, and I’m sure a bunch of other stuff mixed in there too.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
I guess chocolate… he doesn’t usually do dessert.
19. Did he play sports in high school?
He played hockey, and in junior high he played baseball and football too.
20. What could he spend hours doing?
Playing video games and playing with Maggie :)