All I can say is: I am glad this week is over. Time for Friday Five!
1. Where’s your favorite beach? The Outer Banks. It’s not crowded, it’s a bit rustic, and there’s only one thing to do there: RELAX.
2. Where’s your favorite place to spend money? If you asked our monthly credit card statement, it would answer ‘Giant Eagle‘. But that’s not really my favorite… I’d have to say Target or New York & Co.
3. Where’s a good place to watch people? Any kind of concert or major sporting event. Especially in Pittsburgh. Lots of mullet sightings!
4. Where’s a good place to be totally alone? I love being alone in our house. Not overnight or anything, just for a few hours. Remote to myself, computer to myself, no butts to wipe. Truly peaceful.
5. Where’s a place outside of work (or school) where you’re likely to run into people from work (or school)? Most likely Giant Eagle. I see lots of people there while grocery shopping.