Even though this week went REALLY fast, what with all of the power-outages, car purchasing (TOMORROW!! GETTING MY NEW CAR TOMORROW!!!) and general insanity, I’m quite glad it’s Friday. Excited, even!
So… Friday Five!
1. What’s the cutest of the small, furry animals?
I have always been partial to kittens. I feel weird saying this, having just given away our cats this summer, but even with all the drama associated with them, I am still a cat person. I just don’t necessarily want them in my house peeing on my rugs. Ya know?
2. What predator impresses you the most?
I think snakes are pretty impressive, given the fact that they can UNHINGE THEIR JAWS and eat things way way bigger than they are. Plus, like a DROP of venom from some of them can bring down a 200lb human. Impressive for sure.
3. After which animal will you name your professional sports team?
The Fighting Armadillos. (heh. I have no idea, just what came out when I started typing. HEY GUESS WHAT IT’S FRIDAY!)
4. What’s an unusual animal that you know a little something about?
I learned all kinds of interesting stuff about bugs in college when I took Entomology. Unfortunately I have since forgotten all of it because I don’t use it on a daily basis. But at one point, I could name every single vein on a butterfly wing. Both useless and impressive! heh
5. Your high school probably had some kind of mascot or symbol, but based on your memories of it, what animal should REALLY have been the emblem?
We were the Planets. Completely non-threatening. Whatever happened to names like ‘Vikings’ or ‘Wildcats’? PLANETS? Wimpy. But, it went with the town name, so I guess it fit pretty well actually.