March 13, 2008
- Maggie has started doing all kind of things in the last couple of weeks: wanting to walk/run while holding onto our fingers ALL THE TIME and squealing with delight, turning light switches off when we pass one (can’t do ‘on’ yet!), sticking her finger up her nose, pointing at lights, trying to wink back at us when we wink at her. She’s like a little PERSON. I can’t believe my baby is almost a year old.
- I have a padiddle on my car.
- I mailed invitations for Maggie’s 1st birthday party this week. Again: CANNOT BELIEVE.
- There are two small but noticeable-to-Mama bumps on Maggie’s top gums. She may have 2 more teeth by her birthday.
- My kitchen is almost back to normal- it finally doesn’t have a fine coating of dust from the floor remodel. Still have to do trim work this weekend, but it feels soooo good to have it back in usable condition. Did I mention I love my new floors?
- Maggie likes to redecorate my living room by using one of our end tables as a walker and leaving it in the middle of the floor.
- I’ve been busy this last week or so trying to DRAG clients into finishing their sites. NEED CONTENT! If we don’t finish them, I don’t get paid. If I don’t get paid, we don’t have money for paying for my new floors. It’s simple, really. Mama needs some cash-flow!
- Apparently my days of being in the bathroom alone are over. This morning I ‘did my business’ with a baby and two cats as an audience. It was fun.
- I am totally digging the ‘no snow’ weather we’re having. It’s going to in the mid-50s and sunny today! WOO! I might even bundle Maggie up for a walk.