guess I’m just a freak, then

Me: Do you think I’m freaky because I have all these Internet Friends?

Dan: That’s not the only reason I think you’re freaky.

Me: I’m serious, do you think I’m freaky at all because of it?

Dan: No.

(pause)

Dan: But it certainly doesn’t help your case.

1. janet

February 10, 2008 11:50 pm

my husband would concur (about my own freakiness, not yours!)

janet’s latest blog post: take five

2. Laura

February 11, 2008 4:41 am

No Jen, I don’t think you qualify until you’re like my husband and myself, where you ONLY have internet friends.

Laura’s latest blog post: storyteller

3. mel

February 11, 2008 6:47 am

Except…I have about 10x as many as Trent does. :) I get Christmas cards from some every year and he’s like “who ARE these people?? how do you know them again? you’re weird.” Apparently, men don’t exchange cards with their online buddies.

mel’s latest blog post: this chick’s got balls – part deux

4. Julie

February 11, 2008 10:16 am

Brad thinks I’m weird because I have Internet friends. I think I have more online friends than IRL friends.

Julie’s latest blog post: All about my pregnancy!

February 11, 2008 1:53 pm

My husband basically has an Internet FAMILY, because they live in Hungary, and he only gets to see/talk to them over the computer. So I guess that’s why my having Internet Friends never seemed weird to him!

Melissa’s latest blog post: so you cry when you?re driving away in the dark

6. angela

February 11, 2008 10:17 pm

I don’t think you’re freaky, but then again, I’m one of the Internet people so my opinion is just a bit biased.

angela’s latest blog post: Guess whose bed was left unmade this morning?

7. Leslie

February 12, 2008 12:09 pm

… this is trully an identical conversation at our house. If Im frieky so be it, Ive come to accept it! :)

Leslie’s latest blog post: list mania.