Today is one of those days where I have about eleventy billion things to do, and I’m not sure how I’m going to fit them all in. The added variable is Maggie’s nap schedule, which, for the past week up until yesterday, was non-existent. Schedule? HA! She laughs at my attempts!
- Drs appointment at 1pm for Maggie’s second and final flu shot
- Wash and change sheets on bed (Friends are coming for an overnight visit and, because one of them is 4 months pregnant, we’re offering our bed to sleep in! I know, we’re so nice. Plus, if Maggie wakes up, I don’t want them to panic. They still have 5 months to live without that!)
- Stop at my friend/former co-worker’s house for a long-overdue visit with her and her kids (I realize this one could be considered optional if my day is overfilled, but DUDE, it’s been so hard finding a day that kind of works for both of us! We’re going.)
- Call tile guy and let him know we’ve decided on our tile for the kitchen (YAY!)
- Go to the store to purchase a gift for the (TWINS!) baby shower Maggie and I are attending on Sunday
- Go to the store to purchase an air mattress so that Dan and I don’t have to sleep on the couch or the hard floor tonight
- Change DNS for a website tonight after 5pm for a client; check to make sure email isn’t &$*#@-d up afterwards
- Clean up the devastation left in my living room by Hurricane Maggie
- Figure out dinner. I’m thinking Dan can bring something home on his way, I’m on strike tonight!
Now, all of this needs to be done in a way that allows Maggie to take 2 naps, preferable 1-2 hours each, so she’s not too cranky for our visitors tonight. Right now she’s sleeping (FINALLY) and I’m off to shower so that at least I’M ready to go. Wish me luck!