rewind

Four days before Maggie was born, we got new cell phones, and I finally entered the 21st century and owned a camera phone (I know, I’m behind.) I haven’t used it all that much, so I never bothered to download the few pictures I did take, until yesterday. There are some from Maggie’s first days in the hospital, in the car on the way home from the hospital, last summer, etc. I posted them in my Flickr account (private though, so if you’re not on my friends list, you won’t be able to see them.)

1. kerrianne

November 24, 2007 10:45 pm

The pictures are mighty cute. And I totally understand the eight months. I still have our entire honeymoon to sort through and upload. I’m hoping to have that done sometime before next September.

2. Jane

November 24, 2007 11:11 pm

ah.. she’s so little! isn’t is amazing! hard to believe it was so long ago sometimes, and other times it seems like a lifetime!

3. mel

November 24, 2007 11:45 pm

aw, so was sooooo tiny!!

4. Priscilla

November 25, 2007 10:10 am

I read this then decided to upload some of my pictures too. I always forget to upload them!

November 25, 2007 10:24 am

Maggie was adorable from day one and she keeps getting cuter!

I’m good about uploading… it’s the past 11 months of PRINTS that still need to go in albums… *sigh*

November 25, 2007 1:17 pm

@Melissa: heh… I have over 2 years worth of pictures still to put in albums! I was doing a good job of catching up until I started getting really busy with work. Now I’m stuck on May 2005. And I just keep taking more pictures… so at this rate, I’ll never catch up!