Baby Girl has the hiccups right now. heehee….

1. Priscilla

March 1, 2007 6:42 am

I can’t remember which kid it was but one of mine used to get the hiccups all the time while in my belly. It used to drive me nuts!!

2. Julie

March 1, 2007 11:10 am

Braden used to have the hiccups all of the time. He still gets the hiccups all the time too.

3. mel

March 1, 2007 10:55 pm

That has to be the coolest feeling in the entire world!

4. Sarah

March 2, 2007 1:47 am

aww isn’t that so fun! I remember when one of my twins had hiccups for the first time :)

5. michelle

March 2, 2007 2:50 am

hi! can’t wait to know how that feels like when I’ll be having a baby someday. :-)

6. Steph

March 3, 2007 3:13 am

it’s so neat to see them do it after they’re born and remembering what it felt like when they were inside.. hehe.. i captured a few of Heidi’s early hiccup sessions before she was a month old.. aww.. miss that.. :)

7. Joan

March 3, 2007 12:12 pm

How do you know that your baby has hiccups? I never could tell… but now that my baby’s out and hiccuping a lot, I think she must have had a lot of hiccuping moments in the belly too.

March 3, 2007 1:20 pm

At first I thought it was just her kicking… but it was very steady and rhythmic, not random like kicks. And it was almost like my entire belly was jumping and not just getting kicked in one spot. So weird :) Dan could see it too and thought it was so funny! The first time it only lasted a few minutes, but since then it’s happened a couple other times and lasted a lot longer.

March 5, 2007 9:45 pm

Aw, I remember how that made me smile. :) Now when he gets the hiccups, it makes him mad, and it interrupts him when he starts to whine: “Wahhhhhh – *hic* – ahhhh!” I feel bad for him, because the hiccups suck, but it’s funny!