good thing about pregnancy

Eating an entire box of Kraft macaroni and cheese for lunch all by yourself.

And really? No guilt.

1. Priscilla

February 12, 2007 12:40 pm

Although I’m not quite there yet, that’s my favorite part of pregnancy…eating whatever and however much you want of something and no feelings of guilt. Hey, you’re eating for two!

I’m really starting to show and so now people won’t look at me weird if I want to eat pickles and onion rings!

February 12, 2007 12:43 pm

yeah it pretty much rocks :) My weight gain has been pretty good so far (about 20 lbs, mostly my belly!) and my blood pressure and sugar is all good…. so I feel a little bit more free to enjoy what I want, hehe.

Of course, I have to keep in mind not to make it a habit, because once the baby is born I’ll want to be careful again… although there’s always the breastfeeding weight loss… ;) heehee

The only thing I have to try to watch is that I get REALLY bad heartburn when I get too full… and I get full pretty quickly. So I try not to stuff myself all at once and instead eat a lot of smaller snacks… Dan calls it ‘grazing’ ;)

3. janet

February 12, 2007 12:59 pm

yummm I love that stuff. Maybe I need to get knocked up so I at least have a reason to eat it!

4. Laura

February 12, 2007 2:07 pm

Mac and cheese is the best!

5. angela

February 12, 2007 5:54 pm

I think mac and cheese is the best comfort food ever. I think I could probably eat a whole box of it too. And I don’t have any excuses.

6. mel

February 13, 2007 12:39 pm

That sounds good right about now…I wonder if I have any at home…

7. Jamie

February 13, 2007 6:32 pm

Argh. I’m on a diet and you mention Mac and cheese? lol. I’ve got the blue box blues :D Seriously, I hope you enjoyed it and I used to be a “grazer” and now I’m more like a hoover. lol.

February 13, 2007 10:22 pm

That would rock. Enjoy it!

I lived on salads while I was pregnant and still gained 51 lb. Even now I hardly ever let myself have mac and cheese. I miss it. :(