babies!

My long-time friend Kristy just had her 3rd baby last night! A little boy, named Caleb Lindsay (‘Lindsay’ is a family name) He was 8lbs… she pushed a few times and he was born 7 minutes after they broke her water. Both are doing well :)

Hearing this news of course makes me think about us in about 10 weeks. TEN WEEKS, PEOPLE.

The countdown is on, I guess!

February 1, 2007 2:46 pm

Aw, congrats to your friend on her new little boy! :) Caleb is such a cute name!

This gives me hope too: maybe when I have my second one in a couple years, it’ll only take 7 minutes and a few pushes! At least, I have to believe this, or else I’ll never go through it again…

For me, the last 10 weeks of pregnancy were the longest (especially since the little stinker was late). And then? The first 10 weeks following Oliver’s birth went by in a 10-second blur. If I didn’t have video and pictures of those weeks, I would seriously not remember much.

How exciting is it that you & Dan will meet your daughter soon!!! :)

2. Priscilla

February 1, 2007 3:52 pm

Have you guys narrowed down your name list at all? We haven’t one bit! It’s just so hard. We just keep spitting out names but nothing sticks. I’m getting frustrated now!
    Congrats to Kristy….Roz also just had her second a few weeks ago!

February 1, 2007 4:24 pm

Prissy- We’ve got it narrowed down a little bit, I think :) We’re still not going to finalize it for a while, but I think we’re getting there (and no, we’re not sharing! heehee) But you- you’ve got lots of time! No pressure ;)

I saw Roz on MySpace and that she had another baby :) We’re all just popping them out everywhere aren’t we?! haha

4. hoya_saxa08

February 1, 2007 5:25 pm

ONLY 10 weeks?? Where did the time go?

Lol, but I’m really excited for you!

5. Corrie

February 1, 2007 6:23 pm

The countdown is ON!!!

Please people, stop popping out babies, then I am going to want another one. Like I need another one like a hole IN MY HEAD.

6. janet

February 1, 2007 7:05 pm

10 weeks??!?! holy moly

eek I am excited! can we have a baby naming contest on the blog?

February 1, 2007 8:11 pm

hm, I suppose we could have a baby naming contest… except we’re not sharing the name until after she’s born :) So I’m not sure how that would work! (and we haven’t even picked one yet, heh)

8. Jenn

February 1, 2007 9:07 pm

These last few weeks will fly. Enjoy! :)

9. Steph

February 2, 2007 1:20 am

Woah – 10 weeks. Its FLYING! Good luck – I hope you don’t have a 7 minute labour (cuz that’s just not fair) but I do hope you don’t have an 18 hour one either (cuz it sucked). Somewhere in the middle would be perfect, don’t you think?

10. Priscilla

February 2, 2007 7:39 am

It’s funny how other people’s pregnancies fly by while your own seems to slowly go by. I’m finally into the second trimester and it took forever to get here!