taking five

I have work I need to do, work I HAVE to do, but my brain. won’t. work.

So instead, I’m watching Felicity Season 3 on DVD and feeling my baby girl kick inside my belly. It’s way more fun.

1. MissBehave

January 22, 2007 5:57 pm

Good decision. ;)

2. Corrie

January 22, 2007 6:49 pm

I’m all about taking breaks, but do you think maybe you should like, figure out a name, THEN you can watch Felicity.

January 22, 2007 8:50 pm

Corrie- haha NOOOOOOOOO! I can’t take the pressure!! heehee

I think we’re starting to narrow down the names a little bit… but I really don’t think we’ll make a final decision until she’s born. And even if we do… we’re not telling anyone anyway :)

4. Jenn

January 23, 2007 2:53 pm

That does sound a lot more fun!

5. Jenn

January 23, 2007 2:54 pm

And on names:
    We didn’t pick our son’s name until a day or so before he was born. And even then we only hurried and decided because I had a scheduled c-section (he was laying sideways), and we didn’t want to have an unnamed child coming into the world!

6. Jenn

January 23, 2007 2:54 pm

^ So yeah, I was about 41 weeks pregnant when we finally settled on a name. ;)

January 24, 2007 12:16 am

haha!
    George picked Oliver’s name about 3 months before we even started trying to get pregnant. We had a couple back-up names in case he didn’t “look like an Oliver” (as recommended by my parents, who planned to name me Sarah or Hannah, but apparently I “looked like a Melissa”). When he was born, though, he totally looked like an Oliver. :)

Sometimes I wish we hadn’t told anyone beforehand, but in the end it wouldn’t matter–we chose it without any influence, we love it, and it’s well liked by everyone except my husband’s parents. They STILL (6 months after his birth) make comments about how Oliver is “not a Hungarian name” and how his middle name, London, is “not even a real name.” grrr!!! asl&dkfjsadljfd#sla;gjx

Isn’t it crazy how people think baby naming is a group sport??? (And are you sure you don’t want to tell us????? hahahaaaaa :)

8. Sandy

January 24, 2007 6:55 am

DUDE! I’ve been meaning to buy Felicity seasons 3 and 4 for ages. I figure I’ll get them for my birthday next month (after watching season 6 of Gilmore!!).

Names to choose from: Felicity, Julie, Rory, Lorelai, Lane, Ben, Noel, Eli, Dean, Logan, Luke

The end.

January 24, 2007 9:55 am

Sandy- That’s why I HEART Netflix :) I’m catching up on all the old shows I never watched in college! Plus it gives me something to watch in the afternoons while I’m working- afternoon tv is HORRIBLE.

10. J. Lee

January 25, 2007 11:35 am

I HATED being pregnant. I was huge and swollen.

But I LOVED nothing more than feeling my baby kick in my tummy. (*Sigh*) Enjoy it while you can!