ew. just… ew.

Yesterday after I got home from a long day of driving and shopping and errand-running (a long day for a pregnant women is apparently 5 and a half hours- and I think I hit the wall around hour 3), I was bringing groceries up the steps from the garage. I noticed something small like a stone on one of the stairs. It’s kind of dark in the stairwell so I couldn’t see exactly what it was. On my way back down to get the last of the grocery bags, I kicked it down to the ceramic tile, expecting it to make a loud ‘pop’ or ‘click’ like a rock would make.

But it didn’t. It made a soft ‘plopping’ sound.

That’s when I knew.

One of my cats (the jury is out as to which one) was playing with a PIECE OF POO on the steps.

Lovely.

1. Priscilla

Don’t worry, in about five months….you’ll be seeing lots of poo!

Nov 2 1:40 pm

haha yeah but NOT ON MY STEPS! (at least, I hope not!)

For some reason, human baby poo doesn’t seem nearly as gross as cat poo. And it’s not even the grossness factor- it’s that they have to PLAY WITH IT. Just leave it in the litter box, please! And I was all paranoid since I’m pregnant so I used about 500 paper towels to pick it up, heh.

Nov 2 1:42 pm

3. jadensmommy24
    @iheartsnark

Uh, I just changed Aivers diaper fifty times today. Such grossness should not come from a little girls backside.

I am not a poop fan.

The dog? She ate poop from the kitty litter, which I just discovered as my realtor was inspecting the basment.

Poop is not fun!

Nov 2 2:37 pm

4. That reminds me of a while back when I picked up a chunk of olive from the kitchen sink and squished it and found out it was a moth. Ewww.

Not as gross as poo though :D

Nov 2 5:25 pm

5. Oooh, gross!! Our puppy does that with cat poo. She’ll go in the litter box and steal some treasure and then play with it. In the bed. :( I feel your pain!!!

At least baby poo won’t be hidden around the house ;)

Nov 3 10:54 am

6. Mel

Heh, our dog has gotten into our friend’s cat box before and decided to play, then eat, the poo. Yuck.

Nov 3 7:03 pm