June 16, 2006
It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these. Sometimes I just know I won’t be able to answer any of the questions, or I don’t want to… or I’m just feeling lazy and by the time I remember to do it, it’s like, Tuesday. So anyway. Friday Forum, everyone!
1. Which reality show would you rather watch: a group of strangers living together in a house or a group of cats living together in a store front? heh. The cats. I would LOVE to see what my cats do when I’m not at home! (or maybe I don’t…)
2. Have you ever made homemade ice cream? Was it good or do you prefer store bought? I think I did actually, back in elementary school when I was in Girl Scouts. I remember putting all the ingredients in a coffee can and rolling it down a hill to mix it. Yeah, heh. I don’t really remember what it tasted like, to be honest. But if it’s ice cream, I’ll probably eat it without complaint. :)
3. What was your first summer job? My first job was at a small ice cream stand (speaking of ice cream!) We also sold healthy food like pizza burgers and fried onion rings and corn dogs. I think I got paid like $4/hour or something. But, I had to work if I wanted to drive my mom’s car, so I did.
4. Who are your favorite magicians/illusionists (David Blaine, Criss Angel, Dorothy Dietrich, etc.)? Honestly, none of the above. I don’t really follow that stuff. Does that make me a huge loser?
5. How does your internet personality differ from yours in real life? I think I’m way more funny on my blog than I am in real life (or am I just delusional thinking that I’m funny at all on here? ha!) I think it’s because in real life, I’m a little slow at thinking up funny things to say. But on my blog, I have time to plan ahead! Other than that, I think I’m pretty much the same. I tend to get a little more introspective on here though. In real life, I’m usually practical and matter-of-fact and don’t get all dreamy and emotional-sounding. But in both places, I just try to be me and I want people to like me. Don’t we all? ;)