Haven’t done one of these in a while…
1. What was the FIRST Valentine you ever received? Who was it from?
Oh gosh… I don’t remember. It was probably in kindergarten when we all made boxes and exchanged Valentines with everyone else. That was also the year that a boy named Roy chased me around the room and tried to kiss me. I threw a block at him.
2. Describe your FIRST love?
hm… well… the first time I *thought* I was in love was in junior high, of course. Because everyone always thinks they are in love in 7th grade. It was a boy in band with me, he played the trombone. He had blonde hair and blue eyes, and we would sneak looks at each other during band rehearsal. And we talked on the phone. We were totally getting married. He was my first kiss.
3. How old were you when you heard the words “I Love You” for the FIRST time from a significant other?
Probably how it should be: I heard them from my husband :) We were 17, had been dating for almost 2 months, and he said it. Fantastic.
4. Desribe your FIRST Valentine’s Day with your current girlfriend/boyfriend or husband/wife? If you’re not dating someone or married, what would your fantasy date be like?
I believe we went to see ‘Fools Rush In’ with Matthew Perry and Selma Hayek. Yeah, totally romantic. And we went to a nice restaurant for dinner. And I’m sure he bought me flowers or something… to be honest, I don’t really remember! Is that terrible?
5. How old were you when you received your FIRST kiss? By who?
I was 12, see #2 above. It was at a cheesy middle school dance. I am such a cliche.