I bleed Black and Gold

Here we go Steelers, Here we go!!!!

Super Bowl, baby. Here we come!

PS- Perhaps I’ll have a substantial post in a few days… right now I’m wrapped up in the Steeler victory, re-tiling our bathroom floor, and getting some new jobs rolling. Life is full and good.

PSS- Oh, and on Friday, we were out to dinner with our parents and my sister’s in-laws, and Troy Polamalu was sitting a few tables over. We tried to buy him a drink, but he said no thanks, and wrote us a note saying ‘Thank you, God Bless’ and signed it. Then my sister got her Steelers hat signed by him. I’ll scan the note if I get a chance. It was very cool.

1. Priscilla

January 22, 2006 11:26 pm

That is so cool. What restaurant were you at? Maybe he lives somewhere around here. I know a few of them live right around here.

2. Sunshine

January 23, 2006 8:20 am

I am so excited. SUPERBOWL, here we come!

3. Corrie

January 23, 2006 11:16 am

No way!!! Where were you???

4. Judi

January 23, 2006 11:51 am

WOWWWWWEEEEEEEE! It was so much fun at the Steeler bar here in San Diego yesterday! And how cool is that you ran into Polamalu. I read that he and his wife like to scout people when they’re eating out at a restaurant and then pay for someone’s meal and the people don’t even know who paid for them. Isn’t he too much! XOXO

January 23, 2006 11:57 am

Actually, he paid for the meal of the people who were sitting behind them! I guess their kid was trying to play with his hair, hehe. He was really nice- my sister was starstruck and all she could say was (to his wife): WOW your ring is GORGEOUS!! (to quote Michelle: ‘her diamond was ‘as big as my face’) And then my dad and Mike’s dad saw him on his way out, and my dad slapped him on the shoulder and said ‘Bring us one home!’ and he just laughed and said I’ll try.

Too cool!

January 23, 2006 8:54 pm

He seems like a really nice, down-to-earth guy. How awesome that you got to meet him!
    GO STEELERS!

7. kathy

December 13, 2006 4:14 pm

to bleed black and gold is being a bruins (hockey) fan made popular by the zambois!!! go pats!!!

8. kathy

December 13, 2006 4:16 pm

did i forget to mention go patriots & bruins?? sorry go pats and bruins!!=() i did!!!=)