addicted in no time

I have discovered something not unlike crack for me. NetFlix. Why oh why have I waited so long to sign up? $10 a month and I can get any DVD I want, and keep it however long it takes me to get around to watching it? AND I don’t have to go to the stupid video store?? AND I can make LISTS!!?!?!?!

I am SO in heaven right now.

1. Lorina

January 15, 2006 10:21 pm

Did you get the one movie at a time plan? I know there are different plans, so I was just curious.

2. Priscilla

January 15, 2006 10:23 pm

I’ve thought about signing up for that because my sister has it and they love it. They get three at a time and they watch at least fifteen movies a month!

3. Corrie

January 15, 2006 10:45 pm

Netflix is the shizzle…you need it!

January 16, 2006 8:11 am

Yeah, I got the 1 DVD at a time plan… just to try it out, and also because I don’t think we’d be able to watch more than one every couple days anyway. We (or I, since Dan is done with school and has his free time back!) have to squeeze them in between work and freelance jobs, so weekends are probably the only time I’ll get a chance to watch anything. :) But yeah, I am so excited about this- I have a bunch of tv shows I’d like to catch up on and watch. Sex and the City, Dawson’s Creek, etc (yeah sad to say I’ve never watched them because I was in college and too busy!!)

5. Kris

January 19, 2006 8:13 pm

Welcome to the world of Netflix! You’ll never got to another video rental store again! :)

6. Stefanie