November 20, 2005
+ playing my video game all night on Friday
+ sleeping in until 9:45 on Saturday morning
– having to do some work Saturday morning
+ getting that work done in a few hours and not having any more for the whole weekend!
– tearing out tile in the bathroom and discovering giant holes in the wall behind it
+ learning how to fix it (love my mom and dad!)
+ dinner out with my husband before the Penguin game
– the Penguin game
– cleaning the house on Sunday morning
+ having a clean house
+ going to my parents’ house for the Steeler game
– Dan staying home to work on his Master’s project
+ Dan being almost done with his Master’s degree
– the Steeler game
+ going for a walk with my mom and sister before dinner
– realizing I am incredibly out of shape- how did this HAPPEN?
+ homecooked meal from Mom: ham, cheesey potatoes, freshly baked bread
+ still thinking about vacations
– still having no idea where to go on vacation
+ realizing this is a GREAT problem to have!
+ being able to breathe again after Cold From Hell 2005
– tomorrow is Monday
+ I only have to work until Wednesday!